|AdvertisementMALIBAL Linux LaptopsMALIBAL: Linux Laptops Custom Built for You
MALIBAL is an innovative computer manufacturer that produces high-performance, custom laptops
If your MALIBAL laptop is not the best Linux laptop
you have ever used, you can return it for a full 100% refund. We will even pay the return shipping fees!
For more info, visit: https://www.malibal.com
Last Update: 2023-04-27 06:25 UTC
- OS Type: Linux
- Based on: Arch
- Origin: Belgium
- Architecture: x86_64
- Desktop: Awesome, bspwm, Budgie, Cinnamon, Deepin, GNOME, i3, MATE, KDE Plasma, Openbox, Xfce
- Category: Desktop, Live Medium
- Status: Active
- Popularity: 19 (412 hits per day)
ArcoLinux (previously known as ArchMerge) is a distribution based on Arch Linux. The development takes places in three branches - ArcoLinux, ArcoLinuxD and ArcoLinuxB. ArcoLinux is a full-featured distribution that ships with the Xfce desktop (as well as Openbox and i3 window managers). ArcoLinuxD is a minimal distribution that includes scripts that enable power users to install any desktop and application. ArcoLinuxB is a project that gives users the power to build custom distributions, while also developing several community editions with pre-configured desktops, such as Awesome, bspwm, Budgie, Cinnamon, Deepin, GNOME, MATE and KDE Plasma. ArcoLinux also provides various video tutorials as it places strong focus on learning and acquiring Linux skills.
Popularity (hits per day):
12 months: 19
(403), 6 months: 19
(412), 3 months: 19
(395), 4 weeks: 24
(356), 1 week: 28
(341)Average visitor rating
/10 from 93 review(s)
|Table Notes and Explanations
(Please refer to the table below.)
- To compare the software in this project to the software available in other distributions, please see our Compare Packages page.
- Notes: In case where multiple versions of a package are shipped with a distribution, only the default version appears in the table. For indication about the GNOME version, please check the "nautilus" and "gnome-shell" packages. The Apache web server is listed as "httpd" and the Linux kernel is listed as "linux". The KDE desktop is represented by the "plasma-desktop" package and the Xfce desktop by the "xfdesktop" package.
- Colour scheme: green text = latest stable version, red text = development or beta version. The function determining beta versions is not 100% reliable due to a wide variety of versioning schemes.
TUXEDO Computers - Linux Hardware in a tailor made suite
Choose from a wide range of laptops and PCs in various sizes and shapes at TUXEDOComputers.com. Every machine comes pre-installed and ready-to-run with Linux. Full 24 months of warranty and lifetime support included!
Learn more about our full service package and all benefits from buying at TUXEDO.
Star Labs - Laptops built for Linux.
View our range including the highly anticipated StarFighter. Available with coreboot open-source firmware and a choice of Ubuntu, elementary, Manjaro and more. Visit Star Labs for information, to buy and get support.