|DistroWatch.com: T2 SDE
Last Update: 2017-06-24 20:20 UTC
T2 is an open source system development environment (or distribution build kit if you are more familiar with that term). T2 allows the creation of custom distributions with bleeding edge technology. Currently, the Linux kernel is normally used - but we are expanding to Hurd, OpenDarwin and OpenBSD; more to come. T2 started as a community driven fork from the ROCK Linux Project with the aim to create a decentralised development and a clean framework for spin-off projects and customised distributions.
- OS Type: Linux
- Based on: ROCK
- Origin: Germany
- Architecture: i486, powerpc, ppc64, x86_64
- Desktop: AfterStep, Awesome, Blackbox, Enlightenment, Fluxbox, GNOME, IceWM, KDE, LXDE, Openbox, WMaker, Xfce
- Category: Source-based, Desktop
- Release Model: Fixed
- Init: other
- Status: Active
- Popularity: 238 (34 hits per day)
Popularity (hits per day): 12 months: 234 (34), 6 months: 238 (34), 3 months: 242 (31), 4 weeks: 234 (28), 1 week: 209 (29)
Visitor rating: No visitor rating given yet. Rate this project.
|Table Notes and Explanations
(Please refer to the table below.)
- To compare the software in this project to the software available in other distributions, please see our Compare Packages page.
- Notes: In case where multiple versions of a package are shipped with a distribution, only the default version appears in the table. For indication about the GNOME version, please check the "nautilus" and "gnome-shell" packages. The Apache web server is listed as "httpd" and the Linux kernel is listed as "linux". The KDE desktop is represented by the "kdelibs" and "plasma-desktop" packages and the Xfce desktop by the "xfdesktop" package.
- Colour scheme: green text = latest stable version, red text = development or beta version. The function determining beta versions is not 100% reliable due to a wide variety of versioning schemes.