Last Update: 2016-07-01 04:14 UTC
SprezzOS is a Debian-based Linux distribution for people who enjoy experimentation, change and a deep understanding of their tools. SprezzOS is perfectly suitable as a first Linux or a quick VM install or the day-to-day workstation of a thirty-something hacker who just wants things to work, but from all of them it will require a willingness to reason out the choices they make, and perhaps recover from bad -- or catastrophic -- decisions.
- OS Type: Linux
- Based on: Debian (Unstable)
- Origin: USA
- Architecture: x86_64
- Desktop: AfterStep, Blackbox, Fluxbox, GNOME, IceWM, KDE, LXDE, Openbox, WMaker, Xfce
- Category: Desktop, Server
- Release Model: Rolling
- Init: systemd
- Status: Discontinued (defined)
- Popularity: Not ranked
Visitor rating: No visitor rating given yet. Rate this project.
|Table Notes and Explanations
(Please refer to the table below.)
- To compare the software in this project to the software available in other distributions, please see our Compare Packages page.
- Notes: In case where multiple versions of a package are shipped with a distribution, only the default version appears in the table. For indication about the GNOME version, please check the "nautilus" and "gnome-shell" packages. The Apache web server is listed as "httpd" and the Linux kernel is listed as "linux". The KDE desktop is represented by the "kdelibs" and "plasma-desktop" packages and the Xfce desktop by the "xfdesktop" package.
- Colour scheme: green text = latest stable version, red text = development or beta version. The function determining beta versions is not 100% reliable due to a wide variety of versioning schemes.