Last Update: 2016-07-01 04:14 UTC
Sorcerer is a source-based Linux distribution. Source tarballs are downloaded directly from software project home pages or as patches when an old source was previously downloaded. Sources are compiled for the architecture and with the optimisations that the system administrator specifies. Sorcerer has both command-line and menu-driven source management programs.
- OS Type: Linux
- Based on: Independent
- Origin: USA
- Architecture: i386, i486, i586, i686, x86_64
- Desktop: AfterStep, Blackbox, Enlightenment, Fluxbox, GNOME, IceWM, KDE, WMaker, Xfce
- Category: Desktop, Source-based
- Release Model: Rolling
- Init: other
- Status: Discontinued (defined)
- Popularity: Not ranked
Visitor rating: No visitor rating given yet. Rate this project.
|Table Notes and Explanations
(Please refer to the table below.)
- To compare the software in this project to the software available in other distributions, please see our Compare Packages page.
- Notes: In case where multiple versions of a package are shipped with a distribution, only the default version appears in the table. For indication about the GNOME version, please check the "nautilus" and "gnome-shell" packages. The Apache web server is listed as "httpd" and the Linux kernel is listed as "linux". The KDE desktop is represented by the "kdelibs" and "plasma-desktop" packages and the Xfce desktop by the "xfdesktop" package.
- Colour scheme: green text = latest stable version, red text = development or beta version. The function determining beta versions is not 100% reliable due to a wide variety of versioning schemes.